• Introductory professional write-up and photo-shoot
• A full profile on our website eg https://indiecambridge.com/directory/scotts-all-day for the duration of membership
• A feature in one issue of our magazine The Indie for every 12 months of membership, plus further discounted rates for advertising in other editions. We publish the magazine 2 times a year (Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter) and print 5,000 copies per edition. Our usual distribution includes stands at the Grand Arcade, Grafton and many of our high street members have copies too. Copies also go out to a mailing list of subscribers, all other members, and are distributed by local companies that do home deliveries
• Monthly invitations to share news in our monthly e-newsletter which has a 63.99% open rate and an average click-through rate of 19.13% and goes out to all our members, other indie business owners in the area and residents/indie fans – approx 1000 subscribers in total
• Featuring on our social media channels
• Invitations to attend Indie Academy events e.g. Phone Photography & Editing Workshop and our face-to-face members’ social get-togethers eg Garden Party
• E-shot introduction to fellow members and opportunities to promote special offers, events etc exclusively to the membership.
In this, our tenth anniversary year, we will be introducing four new features:
• Indie Intros Introducing … you to the membership! A whole mail-shot all to yourself about you and your business.
• Indie KnowHow We’ve started work on a new section of the website dedicated to helping you to improve your business. And we’ll be running events to introduce the idea in the Autumn. Keep a look-out for updates.
• Find an Indie Our new website has a brand new search-engine making it easier for customers to find you!
• Indie HQ Pop in and see us at 22 Derby Road, near Go Glass, just drop us a line and we’ll fix it up: firstname.lastname@example.org