We know what it feels like to run a small business, sometimes it feels like the best job in the world, but sometimes it can be pretty tough! That’s when being part of the indie community can really help.
Let’s start with the price of membership.
After the initial one-off joining fee of £150 it’s just £37.50 per month. Our members think it’s great value, here’s what you get:
• professional photo-shoot, value: £175
• interview-based write-up, value: £90
• full-page profile on this website, including the write-up and up to eight photos from the photoshoot
• a feature every year in The Indie Magazine, value: £220
• access to Indie KnowHow – events and resources to help you improve your business
• invitations to Indie events – meet other local indies at our popular get-togethers
• an email introduction to the membership
• opportunities to feature your news in our growing monthly email bulletin
Not quite ready to join just yet? Sign up for a FREE listing.
The Benefits of Joining The Indie
Joining Indie Cambridge is the least any local independent business should do in terms of their marketing.
That’s right, she did mention it was through your newsletter that she got in touch, so thank you for that! Always pays to get a mention in your newsletters.
Anne and her team are tirelessly championing local Cambridge businesses – and have done for years. They provide support and training for their members, helping them to get the knowledge they need. There is so much care and love put into the magazine too.